To all our patients. Thank you so much for the support through the last 8 weeks. It has been an extraordinary time for everyone, we hope you have all kept safe throughout.
Inline with government advice we are now open to see patients for face to face consultations.
In place are a number of things to keep both us and you safe.
-Each patient will undergo a pre treatment screening regarding their current health and if they have been in contact with anybody experiencing covid symptoms.
- On arrival to clinic patients will wait in their car until we come outside to invite you in.
- Before entering the clinic we will take your temperature, ask you to wash yours hands and will then provide you with anti bac gel to complete the hand sanitisation.
- Please leave everything in your car/at home for which you do not need in clinic, including jewellery/watches.
- We will be wearing a surgical face mask and a gown which will be sanitised between patients. Our thorough processes of hand washing and using anti bac gel will continue as normal.
- Please may we ask you to bring your own towel to clinic as we have removed all linen from the clinic to only have wipeable surfaces.
- If you have a face mask to wear we would encourage you to bring this too.
Please remember, if you are in the extremely vulnerable category or share accommodation with a vulnerable person please do not come to clinic.
There will be a 20 minute gap between each patient. During which the clinic room will be ventilated and cleaned with antibacterial wash.
Please get in touch should you wish to see us! We look forward to welcoming you back!
The OsteoEsprit Clinic